iPhone/iPad/iPod touch Email Setup
email account settings directly on iPhone/iPad/iPod touch.
1. If this is the first account you're setting up on the iDevice, tap Mail. Otherwise, from the Home screen choose Settings > Mail > Accounts > Add Account.
2. Choose your email account type. For setting up email to work with your (interlync.com) service choose Other.
3. Select server type - IMAP or POP, and enter account information.
NOTE: we strongly recommend you use IMAP if you are planning on checking your email from multiple devices. (i.e. iPhone/iPod touch and your computer) Using POP3 has been known to cause issues with POP locking.
Incoming Mail Server Host Name (mail.interlync.com)
User Name (Generally the name before the @ sign)
Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP) Host Name (mail.interlync.com)
NO SSL (Password Authentication)
4. Tap Save to save the entered
5. Upon successful completion of the mailbox setup you are taken back to the Mail Settings screen.